Friday 8 June 2012

"If you ever leave me baby,
leave some morphine at my door
cause it'll take a whole lot of medication to realise what we use to have and don't have it anymore
there's no religion that can save me
no matter how long my knees are on the floor
so keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'
to keep you by my side to keep you from walking out that door"

[Just more words on the state you left me in]


And once aagin you've turned around for the millionth time, to QUESTION me !! as to why I've found someone else, but you have not yet, NOT ONCE, turned around and said I'M SORRY ! For lying,
for never calling when your ex swore at me made me think you cheating on me,
 never once called to say you're OKAY when you didn't show up to work so many times,
for never takin' me to the movies like you said,
for makin' me cry,
for makin' me feel like someone stabbed my heart,
for never giving me the love I gave you,
for the sacrifices I made,
for not allowing me to help you,
for not opening up when all I wanted was for you to be fully
part of my life,
for never letting me see that day when I can say "You're the one"
"Look how far we came together"
For never just telling me how you really FEEL..


[We spoke about marriage, children, how everything will be in our future]

When we go through break ups its the moments you had with that person that remains, and the moments I had with him is unexplainable.





















No comments:

Post a Comment